Bed and Breakfast - Self Catering
Download Sanday accommodation map (283Kb)
Ayre?s Rock Hostel [view location on map]
SPECIAL OFFER: November 2007 - Feb 2008. For every full night paid, take a second night of accomodation at half-price. Forward booking required.
Tastefully converted traditional farm steading with lovely views and easy access to cliff walks and beaches, craft shop on site.
Tariff ? £16 B&B ppn, £22 DB&B ppn
Contact: Paul & Julie Allan, tel: 01857 600 410
- Hostel sleeps up to 7 (3 bedrooms, 1 en suite double/family, 2 twin)
- Evening meal available.
- Chip shop/take away available on Saturday evening.
Self-catering, caravan and camping accommodation also available.
Bed and Breakfast accommodation, with evening meals provided at extra cost if required. The twin-bedroomed Cottage Suite may be let on a self-catering basis, if preferred. Vegetarian, Vegan, and Special Diets all catered for. See the web site for full details and tariff.
Tariff: from £25 ppn
Contact: Maggie O'Loughlin
- 1 Double Room, shared bathroom
- 1 Single Room, shared bathroom
- 1 ground floor Twin Room with ensuite facilities
- 1 ground floor Twin bedded room with en-suite facilities and own kitchen area (self catering if preferred)
Weekly lets/ long term lets available, prices on request.
- High Chair & Travel cot available
- Guests breakfast room/tv room
- Internet Access
- Telephone available
- Tea & coffee facilities
The Belsair [view location on map]
Comfortable guest house in Kettletoft Village at the head of old pier, with public bar and restaurant, and close to shops and sandy beaches.
Tariff: B&B £30 ppn
Contact: John and Elizabeth Sinclair
- All bedrooms en-suite, with TV, tea and coffee making facilities.
- Guest lounge overlooking old harbour.
- Delicious home bakes, bar snacks, lunches and evening meals are available using local Orkney produce wherever possible.
- Packed lunches are also available on request.
Kettletoft Hotel [view location on map]
- Bedrooms recently refurbished, doubles, twins, singles, some en-suite.
- All rooms have TV and tea and coffee making facilities.
- Central heating throughout.
- Public bar, with pool table and darts.
- Live music on many weekends.
- Restaurant serving good meals using local produce wherever possible. Delicious selection of homemade puddings.
- Fish and chip take away on Wednesdays and Saturday evening
Ladybank [view location on map]
3-star accommodation in traditional Orkney manse with walled garden, situated between Lady a nd Kettletoft villages and close to variety of walks, sandy beaches and Quoyness Neolithic cairn.
Tariff: £25 ppn
Contact: Denise Thomson, tel.
- 1 double and 1 single both en suite, 1 twin room. All rooms have tea and coffee making facilities, radio and TV.
- Packed lunch and 3-course evening meals are available on request. ? wherever possible, our own meat and vegetables are used.
- Vegetarian, Low Fat Diets etc all can be catered for.
Marygarth Manse [view location on map]
- 4 attractive bedrooms - 1 double/family, 1 twin, 2 singles
- Tea and coffee making facilities in all rooms.
- Evening meals available
- Special diets catered for.
- Breakfast served in elegant dining room.
- Dial-a-bus and taxi service available
- Bike hire, island tours Wednesday and Friday for 4 or more people.